
I really enjoyed this book a lot! I felt I knew the characters well and became attached to them. Even the villains were well written. Have to admit that I felt anger toward them. Inkheart is a big book with 534 pages. I am looking forward to reading the next two books in the trilogy.
Here's a little description about the story.
Meggie's father Mo has an interesting talent. When he reads aloud, things and sometimes people come out of their stories and into the real world. But now the evil Capricorn wants to use Mo's talents to bring himself great wealth and power.
Meggie loves books and is always comparing her own life to characters from well known stories. Each chapter starts off with a quote from a classic children's book as a way of introduction to the chapter.
The movie is coming out in January. Of course, when I watch the trailer, the characters don't look anything like how I imagined them when I read the book.


1 comment:
So how do you feel about them making a movie out of the story? I saw a preview. It piqued my interest although I didn't read the story. Would you recommend reading before watching or watching before reading?
Post a Comment