
Cari and Holly over at Book Scoops gave me this cool award. Thanks so much! I am very excited and feel so honored. Yipee!! (Check out their great blog.)
I now have the tough job of giving the award to some other cool book blogs. There are so many that I read on a regular basis that it will be hard to narrow it down. Here goes my choices for this "coolest" blog award.
Mommy's Favorite Children's Books- Sharing our family's favorite children's books, media, toys and games. She currently has a post on lunchtime reading with her boys.
Brimful Curiosities- Delightful tidbits for children and parents. This blog always posts a lot of giveaways. Her current post is a review and book giveaway of The Tale of Despereaux.
Abby (the) Librarian- The blog of a new public librarian posting about good books, children's programing, and anything else library or kid-lit related. She currently has a review of the book Ten Cents a Dance.
On My Bookshelf...- A journal of the books I read or would like to read. Her current post is a review of Under the Night Sky.
The Reading Zone- Run by a 6th grade language arts teacher. Her blog focus is on reading, with a lot of writing and writing workshop thrown in. She currently has a review of the book Cracked Up to Be.
Congrats to you all on the award. Please pass on the butterfly by following these rules.
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.


6 comments:
Thanks very much!! This made my day! :)
Hi Deanna! I am so glad you wrote because I DID get your Secret Santa gift but the card has been misplaced in the move and I've been wanting to tell you thank you!! I loved the gift, it was perfect. I am using the little bag for my lunch (since everything is all crazy, it's nice to have one thing whose use I can identify!) and am looking forward to choosing a new book (and love the bookmark). It was so wonderful of you to make the bag and bookmark, I really loved them. So sorry I haven't been able to thank you before this!!
Wow, my very first award! What a lovely Christmas present. Now I'll have to think about who to pass it on to. Happy Holidays!
Thanks and welcome Susan!
Thank you so much Deanna!
I'm a little late with this, but traveling over the holidays and then getting back into our normal routine prevented me from my normal blog updating/commenting. Thanks so much for the award! It was very excited to hear you picked our blog!! Now...off to finally post about our award!
Post a Comment