There is nothing juvenile about children's literature.

Thursday, April 9, 2009


Thank you to Kate at Book Aunt for giving me the Proximidade Award. It is much appreciated!
Here's an explanation of the award.

"This blog invests and believes in the Poximity-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

Cute, huh? 

So now I pass on the award to others. I have picked three blogs to give the award to. 

Ms. Yingling Reads- one librarian's attempt to read all the young adult literature in the world and shoot her mouth off about it. 
Reading Rumpus!- i love her blog header and all the pictures that surround it, plus all her book reviews.
Book Nut- book reviews from a stay-at-home mom who has an avid love of reading but is cursed with a bad memory.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Aw shucks, thanks! It's always nice to feel singled out. :)

Cheryl Vanatti said...

Wow! Thank you. I'm a feed subscriber to your blog, so that should show you how I feel about your place ;-)

FYI: You might want to check out my personal blog: www.randomwonder.com. I'm running contests for free books over there. I'm giving away 10 copies of 3 different books :-)

Trishelle said...

You are so worthy of this recognition!! Way to go! You really reflect the ideals they stated and your blog always makes me excited to read what you spotlight.

What can I say? You're brilliant!