
Thanks to Melissa at One Librarian's Book Reviews for my cool award. I am jumping up and down. Yee haw!
Now I get to follow the rules:
1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
I think I will add a #6 to the rules. Sit back and relax and enjoy your award. Look for the cash to come in the mail (yeah, right) and have someone take you out to dinner to celebrate (their treat).
Really, thanks for the award and here are my nominations.
Janssen at Everyday Reading. I really enjoy her blog. You not only get to read book reviews, but you get a little peek into her life (some great recipes too). I really enjoyed a recent post she did about a library that charges to reserve books. Have you ever heard of such a thing?
Katie at Katie's Literature Lounge. Katie always knows when these certain non-traditional holiday days are. For example: Deaf Awareness Day, National Grammar Day, Johnny Appleseed Day, etc. Who knew? She also lists books that go with the specific day.
Ruth and Stacey at Two Writing Teachers. This blog is just filled with so much wonderful information about writing. Their motto is: Write-it's good for you. One thing they listed under the mission of their blog is that it is for teachers to be fueled with a passion for teaching, writing, and living.


1 comment:
That is so sweet! Thanks again!
Post a Comment