
Shannon Hale interviewed Brandon Mull on her blog. Of course, fans of the series know that the 4th Fablehaven book comes out this month. (Yipee!)
Shannon was asking him about Fablehaven 5, which is due out in 2010. (Double Yipee!) That book will complete the series.
This is what he said about book #5:
"Book five will probably be called Keys of the Demon Prison. Not many people know that yet. I've started working on it. I'm excited about the plan I have."
I am excited too!


2 comments:
Awesome! This is such a great series. Melanie L. lent me the first one and we thought it was great!
I'm glad that the next one is coming out in a year. That's so much better than having to wait a couple for the finale. The wait can just be brutal!
2010!!! That is WAY too far away!!!!!!!!!!! I just finished the 4th one and it was intense i need the series to continue!!! There are so many things that need to happen in the 5th one!!! UGH!!!!!
Post a Comment