
Princess Ben has some magic, romance and adventure. For me, that makes a great story. I really enjoyed this book. I loved all the fairy tale quality of it. Plus, Princess Ben is not a skinny chick or a wimp. You go girl!
I also enjoyed the writing. Here's a part from when she was dancing and her shoes were hurting her feet.
With time my toes began to throb in their little prisons and I depleted completely my store of innocuous and winning pleasantries.
"little prisons"--I LOVE that! It's great in children's books when I, as an adult, have to look up words- like innocuous.
If you want to read a review about it, click here.


3 comments:
I thought this princessy book was awesome too! Though I wish the cover princess was a bit chubbier.
I know, I kept looking at her and wondering who was on the cover because it wasn't Ben.
YES!! How awesome..a self-actualized, strong and healthy princess!! That's a character I would love for my girls to read about!
Post a Comment